The Yolo County Resource Conservation District (YCRCD) is requesting pricing, experience and qualification information from contractors for vegetation management services and conservation project assistance for YCRCD projects located in and adjacent to the County of Yolo. Services may include:
- Equipment operation on conservation projects including the use of weed whackers, mowers, chainsaws, irrigation pumps, tractors, etc.
- Herbicide treatments of noxious invasive plant species in sensitive habitats
- Discing, seeding and mowing native perennial grassland sites
- Minor equipment repair of trailers, ATVs, irrigation pumps, mowers
- Small construction projects and equipment maintenance.
For more information, please review the Request for Qualifications (RFQ). Proposals are due Monday, November 23, 2020.